Login to Charms
Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code below:
If entering for the first time, use your child’s ID NUMBER as the Student Area Password.
Another more detailed screen will appear with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “lock” (Change Password) icon.
- Update Personal Information – Here you may make changes such as updating phone numbers and email addresses so the teachers can communicate with you more effectively.
- View Band Account Balance- click on the calculator to view an updated statement. Charms is not linked with the Keller Web Store. Please allow about a week for your payment to be reflected in Charms.
Make an Online Payment
Current Parents/Students User Name
This is your student’s Keller ISD 6-digit student ID number
Current Parents/Students Password
This is your student’s last name
(You must use the same last name used to enroll your student in school)
Do I have to make my purchase online?
No. You can pay at the school building or KISD facility during normal business hours. Please contact the secretary/bookkeeper to determine business hours for your school (see ‘Contact Information’ below). *Note: credit cards are only accepted online (with the exception of the Natatorium).
Why won’t my user name and password work?
- If you have students with different last names, the student last name is the same last name used to enroll your student in school.
- The login and password are case sensitive and must be entered EXACTLY as it was entered when your student enrolled in school.
I’ve changed my password and can’t remember what it is. How can I reset my password?
- District Office: 817.744.1170
Can I pay for multiple students in one transaction?
No. At this time, you must use each individual student’s login to make purchases for that student.
Care for the Uniform
Parents and students are responsible for taking care of their uniform. Below is a "Uniform Guide" to help with any questions and concerns.