Here you’ll find the “Registration Packet”. Times and everything you need to know should be provided. Please make sure you print off the packet this week before June 6th. You’ll need to fill out the forms provided and turn those in this Saturday. If you can make this happen, things will move quickly.
Also, please note that there are assigned times for everyone, however it’s ok to arrive at another time slot if needed. Below are the time provide in the packet.
- All Brass and Woodwind Seniors - 8:30 AM
- Sophomore/Junior Brass and Woodwinds A-H - 9:30 AM
- Sophomore/Junior Brass and Woodwinds J-O - 10:30 AM
- Sophomore/Junior Brass and Woodwinds P-Z - 11:30 AM
- All Percussionists - 1:00 PM
- Freshman Brass and Woodwinds A-L - 2:00 PM
- Freshman Brass and Woodwinds M-Z - 3:00 PM
Next, this Friday we will be having our family band picnic at 7:00 pm. The event will take place on the CHS football field. Bring the whole family, eat dinner, and watch the band perform.
Also, wear marching shoes!
If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail Mr. McNulty, firstname.lastname@example.org.
KC Band Staff