Keller ISD Solo and Ensemble Contest – Entry Instructions Contest Date: May 14, 2016
**NOTE: Entry deadline is April 1
**NOTE: Duets are not allowed unless they are double concertos with accompaniment.
Prior to filling out the online form you will need:
- Your first and last name. For ensembles, you will need a list of everyone performing.
- Your instrument/equipment. For ensembles, you will need a list of all instruments/equipment used.
- The composer and/or arranger names. For colorguard, use the “artist” of the piece.
- The correct title of the piece including any numbers that are listed
- The movement numbers and titles
- The “class” of the piece (1, 2 or 3)
Find this by looking it up on the Texas PML http://www.utexas.edu/uil/pml/browse If your piece is not listed, ask your band director for help
Click the following button to access the online entry form:
After you have completed the form you will need to pay your fees. It is best if you pay all of your solo and ensemble fees at one time, as there is a $3 fee per transaction.
Remember! Students must pay all solo and ensemble fees by May 1st or they will be removed from the contest!
Follow the steps below to access your school store and pay for the event.
The KISD Web Store link is, https://intouch.kellerisd.net.
Username = student’s 6 digit Keller ISD student ID number
Password = student’s last name (exactly as they used to enroll in school and it is case sensitive)
Once logged in, they will follow these steps to pay online:
- Under ‘Who are you shopping for?’, click on the student’s name
- Under ‘Shop’, click on ‘Items At Student’s School’
- Next to ‘Categories’, click on ‘Band’
- Select the item(s) you want to purchase and click on ‘Buy’
- Click on ‘Checkout’ and follow the prompts to complete the checkout process
Once checkout is completed, a receipt will automatically appear on the screen.