We’ll be having our marching band picture day on Monday, August 14. All students will be taking one group panoramic picture, section and individual photos, that will all be available for purchase.
Students will be picking up their uniforms this Saturday, at Charger Back to School Blast. Please note that not all uniforms have had their alterations done, so those uniforms will need to be brought back to the portable after pictures on Monday, so please bring a change of clothing.
Please note that we are aware that marching band shoes are not in yet. Those students without shoes need to wear the appropriate socks, please look below. We’ll have extra shoes available for those who will be standing in the front for the Panoramic Picture, while we hide the others’ lower body.
- 4:15 pm – Call time in Band Hall
- 4:30 pm – Sections and Individual Pictures
- 6:00 – 6:30 pm – Group Panoramic
- Show up in full uniform, no shakos. With marching instruments.
- Students will be done with rehearsal at 2:00 pm on Monday, so they may go home to clean up and change into uniform.
- Ladies my do their own like they would naturally. Hair does not need to up in performance bun.
- Change of clothing for Monday, if uniforms have not been altered.
Reminder on Recommended Undergarments:
- Do not wear white underwear beneath white bib pants as most often the undergarment will show through.
- Gentlemen will need to purchase white boxer briefs along with Rit Dye – TAN or tea bags. Boxer briefs can be dyed at home.
- Ladies will wear a NUDE color boy short cut underwear.
- All students will need to wear white tube socks. Along with Rit Dye - TAN or tea bags.
- All students will need to wear a white crew neck shirt. Along with Rit Dye – TAN or tea bags.