INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS FOR FUNDRAISER:
1. The Premier Jewelry Fundraiser will run Monday, October 17th through Monday, October 31st.
2. Students or Families who agree to participate must check out a catalog from Mrs. Maus during school or from Mrs. Root at the General Booster Meeting on Monday, October 17th.
3. The booster program will receive 40% of the SUBTOTAL of each order received. That 40% will then be divided 25% to the general booster budget and 75% to the individual student fee account.
4. Students will solicit orders from the catalog by completing an online order form or by printing and completing a paper order form for each customer.
5. Payment must be collected at the time of order.
6. On or before October 31st, students will return their completed order forms, cash and check payments received, and the Student Tally sheet to Mrs. Maus.
7. Orders will be shipped to the Student at the address indicated on the Student Tally Sheet. It is then the responsibility of the student to disseminate the orders to their customers. All orders will arrive to the student divided by each customer.
8. Issues with the delivered jewelry or questions regarding this fundraiser should be directed to Gina Root.