Thank you for your support of the Keller Central Band Student who texted you.  Our band members spend over 18 hours each week practicing and improving their musical skills both on and off the field.  Your donation helps provide the tools and opportunities they need to showcase their hard work and talent.

Donations made to the Keller Central Call-A-Thon are tax deductible.  The Keller Central High School Band Boosters Association is a registered 501(3)c organization in good standing with the IRS.

Funds collected by the KC Band Boosters during the 2016-2017 school year are used to cover costs for both our Marching and Concert Seasons.  These include competition entry fees and travel expenses, instrument repairs, uniforms, music licensing, clinicians, scholarships and more.  The student you are supporting will receive 75% of your donation to directly reduce their required band fees.  The remaining 25% is used by the Booster organization to benefit all students in the program.  Please include the name of the student you are supporting in the comment section of your cart at checkout.

 

TO MAKE A CHECK DONATION BY MAIL

Please make checks payable to KCHSBBA
Include the name of the Student and Call-A-Thon in the memo line and mail to

KELLER CENTRAL BAND BOOSTERS
9450 Ray White Road
Fort Worth, Texas 76244